Three week old silver laced Wyandotte

Too bad. I actually have like 4-5 silver laced wyndote hens about the same age. I would swapped the hen for the Roo seeing I can keep Roos. It sucks when you think your getting hens but there not. It happens a lot more then you think.
that is so true! I have found a reluctant farmer that might take them but if you're close to Peru I'd be willing to give them free of charge. I did purchase another couple Silver lace whyandottes chicks that are not a one week olde going to be hard to integrate them with one of my remaining pullets that is now five weeks old, it's a golden laced Wyandotte

that is so true! I have found a reluctant farmer that might take them but if you're close to Peru I'd be willing to give them free of charge. I did purchase another couple Silver lace whyandottes chicks that are not a one week olde going to be hard to integrate them with one of my remaining pullets that is now five weeks old, it's a golden laced Wyandotte
I'm in NC so to far for me. But good luck. Make sure you let the little ones get big enough to defend them selves before you integrate.

I'm in NC so to far for me. But good luck. Make sure you let the little ones get big enough to defend them selves before you integrate.
Oh that's too bad. And yes most certainly I will introduce them gradually. I have integrated both broader boxes and put chicken wire in between so they can see one another, so it's going to be a gradual process. I also wish the best of luck with your checks.

Last edited:
Oh that's too bad. And yes most certainly I will introduce them gradually. I have integrated both broader boxes and put chicken wire in between so they can see one another, so it's going to be a gradual process. I also wish the best of luck with your checks.
Sounds like your doing everything perfect. Good luck with everything.

Well i'm hoping it works for mine, I'll try anything to be able to keep him. :)

Every time I go I ask them if they plan on getting any & they let me know if they are or aren't getting any soon, so i'm hoping they get some soon.

That's good that you found them a home at least! And I hope they turn out female for you though. :)

Well I hope they work out for you as well
Well i'm hoping it works for mine, I'll try anything to be able to keep him. :)

Every time I go I ask them if they plan on getting any & they let me know if they are or aren't getting any soon, so i'm hoping they get some soon.

That's good that you found them a home at least! And I hope they turn out female for you though. :)
Well I hope it works out for you as well, let me know if it works. Yes fortunately I found them a home but the chance of them being females is very remote. Thank you for the encouragement and good luck to you with everything.

Back
Top Bottom