Throw Back Project.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely looking at some of the game breeds, mainly Asils and Malays. If I could find someone who sold modern or old English game that would be a tempting addition at some point in the future.

Color isn't super important, but I'm thinking some combination of red/black/white. Penciling or lacing on the feathers, and a kind of splotchy pattern perhaps.

It'll all depend on what I can manage once I get that far. My biggest challenge will be getting the tail down low like I want and keeping it low
I know where you can get some Modern Game hatching eggs, & Old English Standard Games.

Malays, & Asils like you mentioned, have low to mid tail sets. So, that shouldn't be too hard to keep the trait.
20220526_144247.jpg
20220526_144134.jpg

Gosh they're so pretty tho 😍.

I'm really hoping I can get everything together enough so I can build a new coop/run so I can keep more birds. But that's probably still a few years off.

Gosh they're so pretty tho 😍.

I'm really hoping I can get everything together enough so I can build a new coop/run so I can keep more birds. But that's probably still a few years off.
Yes, they are.

Wishing you luck on setting up, when you get the chance.

Yep, I think I'm going to pause this project till next year. I was wanting to begin this year, but I'm extra busy, & I also have alot of peeps to sort through when they get older. See who stays, & who goes.

My friends' chicks, are going obviously, I'm just raising them to be fully feathered, & larger before giving them, to them, since they wanted me to give them started birds. The other friend, is just gonna get day olds.

Also starting some Bourbon Red Turkey poults for another friend. They're getting them once fully feathered.

Plus the moving process, we're currently working on moving.

Unders
Yep, I think I'm going to pause this project till next year. I was wanting to begin this year, but I'm extra busy, & I also have alot of peeps to sort through when they get older. See who stays, & who goes.

My friends' chicks, are going obviously, I'm just raising them to be fully feathered, & larger before giving them, to them, since they wanted me to give them started birds. The other friend, is just gonna get day olds.

Also starting some Bourbon Red Turkey poults for another friend. They're getting them once fully feathered.

Plus the moving process, we're currently working on moving.
Understandable. I’ll anxiously await your return to this project. Good luck on your move, I know how stressful those can be

Unders

Understandable. I’ll anxiously await your return to this project. Good luck on your move, I know how stressful those can be
Wish this year didn't end up being crazy, but it happened.

I may come back every once in awhile with pictures of breeds I'll be using though, to keep the thread moving until I begin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom