ticked at DH

chixie

Songster
10 Years
Apr 6, 2009
kountze texas
he slept all afternoon . while sleeping a fed all the animals(horse, 3 mini horses, donkey goats, chickens, ducks, geese,dogs and cats- not easy when everyone is scattered every where at the moment) and got DD off the bus. I fought with the computer and photo bucket for over an hour so I din't have to bother him so i could put pics of my baby goats on here. he wakes up while I am almost finished doing that and decided he wanted to go to town to eat. he couldn't wait 5 minutes for me to finish what I am doing so he and DD left me behind. he is in so much trouble. I wouldn't do that to him. I always have to wait for him. sorry needed to vent

b.hromada

Flock Mistress
12 Years
Jan 9, 2009
south Florida, Pompano Beach
I understand! Hubbys have a way of being very impatient when its their turn to wait a few minutes! Mine does the same thing too. How dare he leave you behind though, thats just not right!
smack.gif
hugs.gif

key west chick

Songster
11 Years
May 31, 2008
Gainesville, GA
Mine has done that. I did him a "favor" on a Saturday morning, then he decided he wanted to go get BBQ. Would he wait for me to shower and get dressed? Nope. Went without me. I could have been ready in 30 minutes and he knows that. I was so p*ssed all day long.

kelseygirl707

Dances with Chickens
10 Years
Mar 3, 2009
Lakeport, Ca.
somad.gif
HOW RUDE! DH and I have our moments, but neither one of us would EVER do that to the other. When he's taking his sweet time, I threaten him that I will leave without him, but I would never do it! I just get in the car and honk the horn until he comes out!
lol.png

Sorry DH is a Butthead today
hugs.gif

teach1rusl

Love My Chickens
10 Years
Jul 28, 2009
Floyds Knobs, Indiana
My Coop
My Coop
Got one of those old, heavy, wooden rolling pins handy????
wink.png
smack.gif
You know what I think YOU should do? Call up a friend and go out to dinner yourself. Don't leave a note of explanation...just go and enjoy yourself.

texaschickmama

Songster
12 Years
Sep 19, 2007
Poolville, TX
Gosh, I must be mean, but I wouldn't have let my hubby sleep all afternoon
wink.png
I would have had a sudden urge to vacuum or something like that! He better bring you a doggie bag!!

Top Bottom