ticked at DH

chixie

Songster
10 Years
Apr 6, 2009
kountze texas
he slept all afternoon . while sleeping a fed all the animals(horse, 3 mini horses, donkey goats, chickens, ducks, geese,dogs and cats- not easy when everyone is scattered every where at the moment) and got DD off the bus. I fought with the computer and photo bucket for over an hour so I din't have to bother him so i could put pics of my baby goats on here. he wakes up while I am almost finished doing that and decided he wanted to go to town to eat. he couldn't wait 5 minutes for me to finish what I am doing so he and DD left me behind. he is in so much trouble. I wouldn't do that to him. I always have to wait for him. sorry needed to vent

I understand! Hubbys have a way of being very impatient when its their turn to wait a few minutes! Mine does the same thing too. How dare he leave you behind though, thats just not right!
smack.gif
hugs.gif

Mine has done that. I did him a "favor" on a Saturday morning, then he decided he wanted to go get BBQ. Would he wait for me to shower and get dressed? Nope. Went without me. I could have been ready in 30 minutes and he knows that. I was so p*ssed all day long.

somad.gif
HOW RUDE! DH and I have our moments, but neither one of us would EVER do that to the other. When he's taking his sweet time, I threaten him that I will leave without him, but I would never do it! I just get in the car and honk the horn until he comes out!
lol.png

Sorry DH is a Butthead today
hugs.gif

Got one of those old, heavy, wooden rolling pins handy????
wink.png
smack.gif
You know what I think YOU should do? Call up a friend and go out to dinner yourself. Don't leave a note of explanation...just go and enjoy yourself.

Gosh, I must be mean, but I wouldn't have let my hubby sleep all afternoon
wink.png
I would have had a sudden urge to vacuum or something like that! He better bring you a doggie bag!!

Back
Top Bottom