Tim and all the clan are here, thank you for having us here.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Tim.buktu, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Tim.buktu

Tim.buktu In the Brooder

Mar 22, 2018
    Nova Scotia
    Are you new to chickens / when did you first get chickens? Haven’t had chickens since I was much younger and I had a small hobby farm. That’s like years and years ago.

(2) How many chickens do you have right now? We have 20 including a handsome rooster with gold feathers.

(3) What breeds do you have?
    Wilkie mixed and layer hens. We are getttin some Jersey Giants in spring. And Hope to have some more chicks this Easter.

(4) How did you find out about BackYardChickens.com? I hear dit was thhe place to be. :)

(5) What are some of your other hobbies? Logger, work with wood, art, hunt, farming, herbology, cut flowers and homeopathy.

(6) Tell us about your family, your other pets, your occupation, or anything else you'd like to share. We have a small pod and it is growing, we live in the woods and we like it that way. We live as much off the land as we can. Peace and speak your voice :)

2. Pork Pie

Pork Pie Flockwit

Jan 30, 2015
    N F C and 007Sean like this.
  3. 007Sean

007Sean Addict

Oct 25, 2015
    South Central Texas
    Howdy:welcome:frow Happy:ya to have you join the family. Enjoy your time here at BYC! :)

N F C, drumstick diva and Tim.buktu like this.
  4. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years.

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture
    Nice to meet you Tim, Welcome to Backyard chickens :frow

007Sean and N F C like this.
  5. N F C

N F C is it nap time yet?

Dec 12, 2013
    Wyoming
    :welcome

Hi Tim, it's nice to have you here!

007Sean likes this.
  6. Teila

Teila Bambrook Bantams

G’Day from down under Tim :frow Welcome!

I hope you enjoy being a BYC member. There are lots of friendly and very helpful folks here so not only is it overflowing with useful information it is also a great place to make friends and have some fun.

BYC has Topic of the Week discussions which I have found to be a great resource, informative and sometimes entertaining; so definitely worth checking out.

If you would like to share Pictures and Stories of your flock, you have come to the right place. BYC’ers never tire of these and do not back away slowly or commence eye rolling when the photo album or home videos come out ;)

007Sean likes this.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: