Time to play another round of...'Sex My Chicken' (EE's)

Discussion in 'What Breed Or Gender is This?' started by Magical Mermaid, Jul 21, 2016.

1. Magical Mermaid

Magical Mermaid Out Of The Brooder

Thank you for joining us for another episode oooof... 'Sex My Chicken' today's episode features a lovely 10 week old Easter Egger currently named Mallory

Mallory's interests include foraging under our fruit trees, ruffling up its feathers and "playing"/"challenging" her friend Not-Pam, an EE rooster formerly known as Pam. And bed time snuggins with mama (me)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We here at 'Sex My Chicken' would like to thank all of our wonderful contestants for their poultry prowess.
    As always contestants will be leaving today with a lovely grand prize of the humble satisfaction that they know their sh*t.

Be sure to Tune in another time for another exciting episode of........... 'Sex My chicken'

Last edited: Jul 22, 2016
  2. Gray Farms

Gray Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2016
    NW Missouri
    Need an age and unobstructed broadside picture.

3. Magical Mermaid

There we go I edited to include age and additional photos...

4. BabyandCotton

BabyandCotton Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 14, 2016
    Florida
    I'd say cockerel! Pretty boy though!!
    -Liv

5. Magical Mermaid

Sigh..... that's what I thought too... he's a handsome boy for sure. Of the 6 EEs that I bought 1 passed away athis under a week old and the remaining 5 all but 2 have flay combs like this one. Somebody told me that these flat heads do not carry the blue eggs gene... do others agree?

6. Gray Farms

Gray Farms Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 11, 2016
    NW Missouri
    Pretty red for 10 weeks, good chance its a cockerel. I'd wait a few more weeks to be sure if you not keeping boys. He may surprise you.

7. drumstick diva

drumstick diva Still crazy after all these years. Premium Member

Aug 26, 2009
    Out to pasture

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by