My Jersey Giant laid a HUGE egg yesterday . I candled it and it has 2 yolks. So I think I'm going to incubate it starting next Tuesday. I have eggs in there right now, so I need to wait. How exciting. It's worth a shot, right? I would like to put it in there now, but on Saturday I have to jack up the humidity for my hatchers last 3 days. I don't know if I can put a new egg in there if the humidity is high. Anyone have a way?