Tiny Chinese baby gosling.

Lindenhoffarm

In the Brooder
May 31, 2019
Germany
We have 3, 14 week old Chinese goslings that were hatched by our muscovy. All 3 hatched on the same day. 2 of them seem to be growing rapidly while one seems to lag behind. We had (tiny) checked out by a vet and was given the all clear. Tiny is very active, is given the proper nutrition, is very adventurous, but the size worries me. Does anyone else have any experience with this? This is our first time dealing with Chinese goslings.
Note: the most recent picture is the one of them resting

Attachments

• IMG_20190806_190457_513.jpg
    IMG_20190806_190457_513.jpg
    661.2 KB · Views: 20
We have 3, 14 week old Chinese goslings that were hatched by our muscovy. All 3 hatched on the same day. 2 of them seem to be growing rapidly while one seems to lag behind. We had (tiny) checked out by a vet and was given the all clear. Tiny is very active, is given the proper nutrition, is very adventurous, but the size worries me. Does anyone else have any experience with this? This is our first time dealing with Chinese goslings.
Note: the most recent picture is the one of them resting

Attachments

• IMG_20190824_150328.jpg
    IMG_20190824_150328.jpg
    866.8 KB · Views: 16
We have raised a lot of baby geese in the past, but this is our first set of Chinese babies and the first time I've encountered the size variation like this.

So you know she has a good appetite? Maybe add some liquid B complex to their drinking water for a couple of weeks. Liquid be complex is so good for our water fowl babies strengthen their legs gives good neurological support. Best one we’ve found is TSC in the cattle dept it will say injectable but just peel off the foil take a dropped and get 1 ml out put it in water or over something tasty, depending on what size drinking container your using depends on what ml you give they need 1 ml each daily. If not in the US Amazon is a good place to find it just type in liquid b complex for cattle.

Back
Top Bottom