Tiny loner

I am sure they are worth a lot! you have some nice birds, :drool how much do you sell them for:oops::D
Thanks! Ya know, I don't normally sell my birds for what they are worth. I sold top Show Quality Silver Laced Wyandotte trios for $60 when they were worth $250...I just think that the price of good birds has a lot to do with why they are so rare :)

Thanks! Ya know, I don't normally sell my birds for what they are worth. I sold top Show Quality Silver Laced Wyandotte trios for $60 when they were worth $250...I just think that the price of good birds has a lot to do with why they are so rare :)
WOW! how many breeds do you have??? sometime I need to get up there and buy some!

Same here...but only if that ultra rare breed was recognized by the APA. I am going to be driving 14 hrs to pickup more Blue Andalusian stock...but they sure are worth the drive, they are some of the best quality Andalusians in North America :celebrate
WHAT:th

I got bantam White Crested Black Polish and Standard Buff Laced White Polish too :).
I LOVE the buff laced!

WOW! how many breeds do you have??? sometime I need to get up there and buy some!
Well I used to buy hatching eggs, hatch them, then sell them as trios. Right now I have around 25 different breeds of chickens but am downsizing to focus on my top 5 favorites and my variety project, Blue Partridge Rocks

what are your top 5 favorites??? You are living my DREAM!
That would be the Light Sussex, the Blue Andalusian, the Sultan, the Plymouth Rock, and the Russian Orloffs. I am also breeding bantams...and that's a whole other story...I can't decide which ones to get rid of...I love them all :oops:

I know, it's a far drive, but I am really excited. I have been looking everywhere for that breed. I was even ready to go down to Central America to pick them up :lau
if I could drive I would do the same! maybe sometime I will have to come up and buy some hatching eggs from you! (I couldn't afford live birds of that quaility! LOL!):love

if I could drive I would do the same! maybe sometime I will have to come up and buy some hatching eggs from you! (I couldn't afford live birds of that quaility! LOL!):love
Ah I always love to support those interested in high quality poultry, I sold Partridge Rocks to one guy who was serious for a pretty low price. I got my habit from a breeder up the road from me who used to sell me birds from his 40 year old line of Partridge Rocks for almost free :)

Back
Top Bottom