Tiny the Terrorist Attack Hen! Will She Become a Suicide Flogger?

Ah the infamous Tiny Glare....how lovely to see that again. It is even more impressive in person when she is contemplating taking a chunk out of the nearest body part, I got to see that one up close and personal
gig.gif

That girl is like some mutant cross of a pitbull and a piranha with feathers. Gotta love her! Best done from a distance though.
lol.png

Ladyhawk, what were you doing up at 4 a.m., young lady?! Do you never sleep?
hmm.png

Maybe Tiny and Isaac have agreed to the Shift System. He takes daytime protection duties and she takes from dusk till dawn.
lol.png

Tonight the Terrorist Attack happened before the final close up. While we were in the coop trying to track down a hen who was making some awful noise (poor older hen, my Buff Brahma, can't breathe in this high heat/humidity and she may not make it), Tiny suddenly, for no reason whatsoever, flogged my DH's leg. When she came around for the second strike, he snatched her up by her neck and turned her upside down for a few seconds then dropped her. Just then, June, my EE hen who hates Tiny's antics, jumped off the roost and chased her into a nest box, then stood there staring her down. When June relaxed her guard, Tiny came back and went after him again, jumping on the roost and pecking DH's thigh with her hackles flared out like a madwoman. This stupid hen is going to cull herself that way one night. Then, she'd be a Suicide Flogger.
lol.png

I have a attack duck! He a big 9 pound duck to! When I go out to my call ducks in the morning he will come up and start chasing me and biting my ankles! It hurts to, if you have never been bit buy a duck then try not to ever be bit one. Lol

This is the little devil, his name is rex.
89286_img00033-20110725-1125.jpg

Hes not full grown in this pic hes prob only like 6 pounds in this but still big!

lau.gif
Tiny the Terrorist! I still remember when you hatched her and didn't think she'd make it. She only does it cuz she knows Tom loves her even with a bad attitude!

You should have named her "Tiny the Dead Terrorist"...she keeps this up she is going to be a suicide terrorist for sure. What a little toerag....June needs to just beat the living hell out of her and a few of the other girls get in there and have their turn until she is too afraid to come out of the nestbox that will learn her.

I am really surprised Tom has not already killed her, she is gonna go too far here real soon if she keeps this up.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom