tips for a new dog musher

so is mine in a way. the huskies some time do races but another musher runs them. the rest is just because its fun
wee.gif
I want to run races but the dogs have to be uniform for the one I want to do. I check out the website today and I am placing the orders when I measure my mutts. I love the website!!!!

The lady we bought a puppy from runs a 6 dog team. All of them are Irish Setters, lol. I used to ski-jorn with my husky many, many years ago. It was a lot of fun.

How manta on your team? I forgot. Do u have pics? And how much did one cost again? I really need a few.

i run 5 or 4. i can get pics by tomorrow or friday.i got a normal x-back which is about $25.68 u.s. but i'm getting the Collared Lightweight Fleece for my one of my Alaskans who has more of a greyhound body. those are about $29.35 u.s.
smile.png
you get to pick the colors which i like. it helps you keep sizes straight.

Awwwwww! I think I'm going to add a Australian Shepard to my one dog team. Lol. It will be a few years but. I'm show my husk ing the 4-h dog show. Last year we got reserved champ. In showmanship and a red( almost a white or DQ) in obedience. Lol. She prefers the sled over ring.

Back
Top Bottom