Tis Autumn Again!

Morgan7782

Dense Egg Goo
9 Years
Mar 22, 2010
Sacramento CA
This is absolutely and totally my favorite season of all time... I was walking to school the other day and couldn't help but step on extra crunchy leaves! It even sprinkled last night! Ahhh I love it.

Snapped some pictures of the chickens on a nice Autumn day!

This is my older kitty Chunky Man. His eye is scratched from roughhousing with my younger cat. He was sleeping in the coop lol.
NewChickens9-7-10005.jpg

Munk about to jump off the garbage bin
NewChickens9-7-10048.jpg

I liked this picture
smile.png
Joon + Chunky Butt
NewChickens9-7-10009.jpg

Monica
NewChickens9-7-10016.jpg

Munk
NewChickens9-7-10035.jpg

NewChickens9-7-10036.jpg

Joon
NewChickens9-7-10041.jpg

NewChickens9-7-10042.jpg

NewChickens9-7-10044.jpg

NewChickens9-7-10045.jpg

Pet Duck Boy: Nope no eggs yet! Joon and Munk are 21 weeks old, and Monica is somewhere around 25 weeks I think. No idea on Monica really lol, but I definately know Munk and Joon were born around April 1st. Joon has been redder and louder recently
big_smile.png
so hopefully soon!

FluffyPuffy: Munk is a sweetie but definately my ditzy blonde
big_smile.png
(I am blonde so it's ok LOL) whenever one of the Wyandottes start stalking her, she races away and seperates herself from Joon (her bodygaurd and head hen). I tell her constantly if she were an antelope in Africa she would be DINNER lol.

theoldchick: No kidding! Every single picture I take of her is posed like a woman with her hand on her hip eyeing the do wronger LOL every picture she is giving that "looks can kill" look. But she always comes running when I have the camera so she is a camera hog hehe.

Last edited:
21-22 weeks. I got them from the feed store the day they were shipped in from Belt Hatchery which was March 30th. I guess they were a day or two old when I got them. She is very sweet and even a lap chicken, but she is very skittish to sudden movements, ANY overhead birds, or the Wyandottes who occasionally peck her butt. Today she flew 7 feet STRAIGHT up when Phoebe, my Blue Wyandotte, pecked her on the butt. lol it was funny but I feel bad because more then once she has flown into the back screen door in a freak out panic over a falling leaf
big_smile.png

Well Shana, our Barred Rock, was hatched around the same time as Joon and she did a full squat for me yesterday and has starting to reddened up in the face. So, she'll be laying soon based on what some of the others have done. I suspect Joon will be doing the same soon if she hasn't already. So, in a short while you too will know the joy of regular pullet eggs.

53131_shana5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom