Tis Time for a March 2020 Hatch-a-long!

Pics
Out of my 5 brown eggs. I have tossed one. It was not fertile. I cracked it open outside for the dog. It looked like a regular egg just more runny since it’s been in the heat and it’s old.

The rest of the brown are good. And all 10 white are good. I haven’t checked the green. I will later tonight.

Last edited:
I'm trying to wait patiently to candle even though I did a few days ago and saw movement. Sitting on my hands

This is my first time and although part of the reason I’m candling so often is because I’m impatient and want to see how it grows. I also want to get some knowledge and experience doing so that way when I “have” to hatch some eggs I’ll be more experienced versus right now that I’m doing it for fun.

This is my first time and although part of the reason I’m candling so often is because I’m impatient and want to see how it grows. I also want to get some knowledge and experience doing so that way when I “have” to hatch some eggs I’ll be more experienced versus right now that I’m doing it for fun.
I did candling a lot in the beginning. Now I try to do it every 7 days, but usually I only make it to 5 days between candling.

Here are my poor quality pictures. I don’t have a fancy flashlight and I don’t have a fancy camera on my phone. But you can still see the beans although they look like dots on these pictures 🤣
6E291252-F5E4-4374-BDEC-C7D6CB4BA473.jpeg
45E147E8-8DED-4DC7-BD57-2E52136447D3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom