Tis Time for a March 2020 Hatch-a-long!

Pics
I saved 12 spots in my incubator for local eggs I was trying to get since the 13th. 3 times I tried to pick them up, the last time yesterday morning. He never texted back until just now. I said I was no longer interested. He started argueing with me. I was like I tried 3 times and then you ignored me for almost 2 days. You obviously don't want my money. Then blocked him. So sad my incubator is not full.

I saved 12 spots in my incubator for local eggs I was trying to get since the 13th. 3 times I tried to pick them up, the last time yesterday morning. He never texted back until just now. I said I was no longer interested. He started argueing with me. I was like I tried 3 times and then you ignored me for almost 2 days. You obviously don't want my money. Then blocked him. So sad my incubator is not full.

That is so rude of them to try to argue.

I don’t have a full incubator. I guess I should have waited to collect a few more. Oh well too late

That is so rude of them to try to argue.

I don’t have a full incubator. I guess I should have waited to collect a few more. Oh well too late
I've never had a full incubator and I just got a new, bigger incubator that holds 48. I was excited to fill it up. People are so annoying sometimes. Takes 1 second to text.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with someone! I was really excited about picking up these Sebastopol goose eggs tomorrow and a local acquaintance said that she had bad luck with this goose lady in the past and that she uses bad breeding practices...I don't know if it's actually true but it has me feeling very leery. I already committed to picking up these eggs though and I don't want to look like the bad guy and play the he said, she said game. So at this point I'm really just hoping I'm not throwing away $100!

I've never had a full incubator and I just got a new, bigger incubator that holds 48. I was excited to fill it up. People are so annoying sometimes. Takes 1 second to text.

Mine holds 41. I added 23 removed 2 that were infertile and now I’m left with 21. Tomorrow is Day 13!! Two more days before I candle them all as a whole.

I'm sorry you had a bad experience with someone! I was really excited about picking up these Sebastopol goose eggs tomorrow and a local acquaintance said that she had bad luck with this goose lady in the past and that she uses bad breeding practices...I don't know if it's actually true but it has me feeling very leery. I already committed to picking up these eggs though and I don't want to look like the bad guy and play the he said, she said game. So at this point I'm really just hoping I'm not throwing away $100!

Well hopefully it turns out well. If not, then I’d definitely leave a review to keep others from wasting their money. But still hopeful it will turn out well!!

Oh, I will play that game if I trust the person who is giving the review. I mostly like to form my own opinions but there are a few people I trust. Sebastopols are so beautiful. I hope you get your money's worth.

Well hopefully it turns out well. If not, then I’d definitely leave a review to keep others from wasting their money. But still hopeful it will turn out well!!

Thank you! I hope so too! From the sounds of it, the goslings may hatch but have genetic issues? So now I'm going to have to keep them and raise them for a bit before I rehome them to make sure I'm offering healthy babies.

Thank you! I hope so too! From the sounds of it, the goslings may hatch but have genetic issues? So now I'm going to have to keep them and raise them for a bit before I rehome them to make sure I'm offering healthy babies.

Oh so maybe the person is interbreeding them so much that it’s causing genetic issues? (IF the claims are true).

Back
Top Bottom