TN Nankin or Mille Fleur D’Uccle Breeder??

bbond

Crowing
14 Years
May 18, 2009
Looking for a breeder based in or around Middle Tennessee who would sell either Mille fleur D’Uccle orNankin hatching eggs. Found on incredible breeder in my town no less, but she only sells started birds and I need some eggs to go under a broody. I’d like them to be from show lines.

Looking for a breeder based in or around Middle Tennessee who would sell either Mille fleur D’Uccle orNankin hatching eggs. Found on incredible breeder in my town no less, but she only sells started birds and I need some eggs to go under a broody. I’d like them to be from show lines.
I know someone in CT if you want them shipped.

I have this problem with d’uccles all the time. I’m in Indiana and luckily there are a few people here but only one has decent birds. I honestly think you are better buying hatching eggs online from a hatchery are going from there. When I hatched ordered eggs, (I can’t remember where they were ordered from-they were a present to me) I had a great hatch rate. I love d’uccles and all of their little quirks. One of my main problems with them is that some breeders keep birds without beards and muffs as breeding stock . This results in non-showable birds. Be careful who you buy from! Ask to see the parent stock! Please don’t end up like me with $40 wasted on non-showable birds!

Back
Top Bottom