TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I weighed the lot I have, only one was large enough to make a cornish game hen and he did
smile.png

But the others - cockeral or pullet are free at this point. Two BO's one for sure roo, SLW probably pullet, Two PR cockerals, one or two PR pullets. I'm done feeding this smaller group they're gone by Monday.

Smallest are five weeks, oldest are 8 wks on the 15th. All already in coop with light.

I do not ship live birds but, I will meet you within a reasonable distance. I am 24 miles east of Knoxville, near exit 417 on I-40 (Jefferson City/Dandrige).................At this time I have for sale....
2....1o week old mille fluers........$3.00 each
1.pair....bantam Barred Rocks....$15.00
1....bantam Dominique Roo (may let a hen go, to make a pair)....$5 for the roo...$15.00 for the pair
1....pair of bantam White Orpingtons..$20.00
1...pair Gray Call ducks..the hen is blind but, the drake is very good quality................$20.00
a quad of White Call ducks........(1 male,3 females)........$50.00

What I am looking for......bantam Buff Orp roo
standard blue and black orp pullets

Notice to East Tn locals. A couple of us are considering getting together a Porter's Turkeys order. If we combine a shipment to me here at Knoxville we can meet and split it up without having to do the minimum order each!

I added the first post on the where am I, where are you, because it's not Chickens. So post over there if you're interested! Bodyflight wants 4, I'm thinking of 4-6, we need at least one other taker and maybe two. If we compile an order and pre-order we can be first up for their spring season!

Come on over and let us know...

Cher

Spreading the OTHER addiction... gobble....

PS we really do need a few tur

Hey guys --

I am trying to build a list of bantam araucana breeders in this area. If anyone wants to swap true bantam araucana eggs, please let me know. NOT ameraucanas, NOT EEs.

Thanks!

hi
anyone here from the west tn area/
mcnairy henderson or hardin county??
looking to get some babies eggs and chickens
thx

There is also a WestTennesseeChickenClub started a few months ago. I have not seen much posted on here for West TN since that started.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom