TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 4 white Sultans for sale I live in Sparta. They hatched out at the end of July I want $10.00 each or $35.00 for all of them. Not sure yet of gender, I would be willing to trade for a quad of cochins, d'uccles, or any other rare breeds. Just pm or email me if interested. Thanks-Nicholas

I sold them Monday-Thanks Barb !

Last edited:
Would anyone like to go in with me on a large (shipped freight instead of FedEx) order from Countryside Naturals? Their minimum for shipping a pallet is about 500 lbs -- that's only 10 50# bags of feed, scratch, supplements, whatever. The pallet can hold up to about 2200# for the shipping charge. The more we order the more affordable it is to buy organic.

scratch: 50#.......$21.70
layer: 50#........$23.20
starter: 50#........$25.30
broiler: 50#........$25.30
fish meal: 50#.....$41.00
plus shipping

Last edited:
I don't remember whether I've posted this here already, or not --

I'm placing an order with Ideal, to be delivered March 29. If anyone living in the Lebanon/Mt. Juliet/Nashville area wants to add on to my order, just let me know and we can share the shipping.
smile.png

I got white homming pigeons and 5 quail pigeons are 5 dollars a piece and quail are 3 dollars a piece..

Tripp

Quote:
I've already placed my initial order, but I can add to it or change it any time. Shipping will be March 29.

I have some roosters that I would like to sale or trade. I have a extra black tail buff japenese bantam, a buff oprington, and several blue silkies. Just let me know what you are interested in tradeing if you have anything. Prices is $10.00 each

UPDATE: I am located in Sparta, TN .

Last edited:
hey everybody! tomorrow is 'first Monday' there is always a farm trade sorta thing
lol.png
there are usually goats, horses, pigs, ect. and of course...chickens! I'll be there with 10 or so chickens and PLENTY of cats! the "approximate" address is-- 1084 Buffalo Trail, Morristown, TN, United States
Address is approximate
---that came from google maps, I got on there and found it, looked right at it, very strange!
lol.png
I'll try to post the link- http://maps.google.com/maps?client=...TF-8&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&resnum=1&ct=title when you get it up turn around and there is a white sign with a red border and that's where it is!
big_smile.png

I'm not sure how many people will be there but I will it goes on from about 6:00 to 11:00 thanks! -Jake

ETA go to "street view to see it"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom