TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's in the morning, people will be there at 4:00 (yes. AM!
lol.png
)more than likely (I've seen people sleep on trailers
hu.gif
gig.gif
)
the bulk of the crowd is there from about 8:00 to 10:00 but I usually stay til noon...and...
welcome-byc.gif

Hello, I have about 20 eggs from chickens from the cocke county show
the rooster is a very nice quality wc blue Polish and the hens are black and white silkies. There is a SMALL possibility that some of the chicks could be pure silkie, because our SQ blue silkie rooster hurt his leg and died
hit.gif
hit.gif
hit.gif
(probably from fighting with the polish roo) before they stared laying, but I know that eggs can stay fertilized from one mating a few weeks or so

I was going to hatch these myself but no more hatching for a while
sad.png

I've been trying to figure out what to do with them and they've been getting old and they lay slowly (1 a day or so) so some eggs could be as much a 3 weeks old
sad.png
but others should be fresh enough and able to hatch. because I get them every day

If some one will buy one of the chickens on the first page or take a free kitten (good homes only and accepting the responsibilities that come with it) 4 months old, very tame. B&W male, black male, and black female) then you can have the eggs for free!

Or promise me either a pure silkie, if one hatches or if not, then one of the mixes (if 5 or more chicks hatch. If they don't that you can keep all of them) AFTER they are old enough to be off the light and outside.

and here is a video of them after I got them (silkie roo included!)

ETA- a couple of posts with silkiexpolish (not mine) https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=112769&p=3
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=661545

ETA 2- Ok, if someone wants these, they're free!!! I can't do any thing with them, so someone come take them

Last edited:
This is my first time posting on here. Just wanted to say hi and I have learned alot on here. I am close to Tn. line and have 10 day old Black Astrolorps and EE's for sale 2.00 each if anyone is interested.

I've got chicks hatching now if anyone is interested. I have some Buff Orpingtons, Welsummers, Black Australopes, and Cuckoo Marans. They are a few days old and I am asking $2.00 each for them. The only thing is I am staying at my elderly sick parents on and off and my husband has had to take over hatching for me. So, he did not put the Marans and Austrolopes in seperate hatchers like I do so I cannot tell these two breeds of chicks apart. They look so much alike when just hatched. These are all purebred chicks and I have the parent stock you can look at. I have about 50 chicks now with many more hatching in the following weeks. I live in Delano, in Polk Co. zip 37325 if you want to see how far away, or how close I am to you. Thanks

Does anyone have any welsummers? I had a guy around here that sold me some but can't find him . Crystal
edited to ask What kind of marans oulty lady has. C

Last edited:
Will you be seperating your next batch and would the Marens still be 2.00 ea? Do you ship? Do you sell eggs? Thanks

Quote:
Yes I will be seperating the next batch, and all my chicks are $2.00 each. the next hatching will be this Sat.Jan. 17th. the price does go up a little the older they get, but usually I sell most all at 1 to 3 days old, any chick under 5 days old is still $2.00. I do not ship, pick up only. I sell eggs in the off season but I am starting full hatching now so I will not be selling any more eggs. My Marans are the clean legged variety, beautiful, big, healthy birds. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom