TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone ever go to the cookeville sale? I am closeby in KY and I have been wanting to come to cookeville. They have exotic animal sales a couple of times a year but I have been told they have sales every Tuesday? Can anyone share any info on this?

Quote:
I'm about 30 minutes south of Cookeville. Wilson's has sales every Tuesday. The last Exotic sale I had planned to go to was in November '07.

We have a friend that works for the auction and I'll give them a call tomorrow and get more info.

Dawn

Quote:
I'm about 30 minutes south of Cookeville. Wilson's has sales every Tuesday. The last Exotic sale I had planned to go to was in November '07.

We have a friend that works for the auction and I'll give them a call tomorrow and get more info.

Dawn

Thanks a bunch.

Does anyone in the Chattanooga or Madisonville , Loudon area have Partridge or Silver Laced Standard Cochins? I need a Rooster in each and would be interested in 2 Partridge Hens and 1 Silver Laced Hen.

Madisonville is about 4 hours for me and that is about my top range for driving from Ga

I'm still looking for silkie pullets or hens, or sizzle pullets or hens, or partridge cochin pullets or hens. (NEED BROODIES)

So I'll wrestle lockedhearts for birds in middle or west TN LOL
tongue.gif
lau.gif

Or if I find some - I'll let you know
smile.png

Quote:
I am getting so discouraged I may end up ordering hatchery shortly and working from there.

I just need a couple roosters to start so my girls aren't lonely.

I am in Memphis, TN, and am looking for young RIR hens, barred rock hens, americanuna or buff tail japansese bantam hens.

How much are you wanting to pay for silkies? I have a friend that has some but they are like children to him not sure how much he ask or if he will part with any. We got our trio from him because he likes my family and he goes to our church. We had the state winning trio and best of show and best of breed from his birds. ours are not laying right now

Quote:
I honestly don't know what's fair??? I can certainly pay some, probably not some of those weird eggbid prices but I know a good bird has value
smile.png

Hell I paid too much for Algernon this weekend in Crossville, just to keep him out of the fryer. For a production bird, shoulda paid 5, paid 9. Oh well, you go with your heart you pay.

13263_algernon_stare.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom