TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about 30 min from the Middle TN/AL border. I have a free white hen ( I think shes a rock) and 15 Coturnix quail (pharoah and jumbo) for free or would like Ducks for trade??

Sporttees --

I might be interested in the quail. I'll have hatching eggs in the spring, if you might want eggs. Where are you -- how far east or west?

I sent you an email!
smile.png

In Knoxville and looking for araucana, Ameraucana, or Easter Egg pullet or hen--as long as she will lay colored eggs.

Also looking for buff Polish hen.

I can meet you within an hour's drive.

Last edited:
Sporttees_ Are you east or west of manchester? I'm in Lynchburg. Go to manchester every once in a while. Crystal

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody interested in splitting a chick order with me from Randall Burkey's. I'm wanting to get 10 Silver Spangled Hamburg pullets from them but their minimun order is 25 chicks and I don't have the extra room for that many, anyways.

I'm located in White County. PM or e-mail me if interested.

Thanks!

Dawn

Why did you choose Randall Burkey? I'm just curious. Judging from the breeds they're selling, I bet they're drop-shipping from Ideal.

Quote:
Mainly because they are in Texas and secondly because I could get pullets instead of dealing with straight run.

Rethinking it through though as another member PM'ed me and let me know that the minimum order at Cackle is 15.

Dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom