TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone near Chattanooga, TN have any chicks or pullets for sale? Or, will anyone have some in the next month or so? I'm most interested in Buff Orp, RIR, and Delaware. I can only have 6 (no roosters). Or, would anyone like to share an order? Let me know!

Chicks-Hatching Eggs-Grown Birds. I am interested in many types of pure bred Bantams or Big Stock. I am wanting some Barred Rock Bantams, Golden Campine Bantams, and Red Pyle Bantams. I am interested in Barred Rocks, True Rhode Island Reds, Buff Orpingtons and Speckled Sussex. Thanks, Eric.

I am in Lewisburg TN and have Buff Orp chicks- They are 2 weeks old and I have a set in the bator due to hatch on 02/15/09.

Hi there Emma were practically neighbors!! I'm in Lynchburg. Are you with that new hatchery they are advertising on creigs list? Crystal

No, I didn't know we had a new hatchery down here. I am just getting started. This is our second year and once I get the NPIP cert I am going to start showing the silkies and Orps. We are adding Ancona ducks and Sebastopol geese this year and hope to selling some of those in the next few years.

I was wondering about the stock barn sales on tuesday. DO you have to stay with you stuff when it is auction off or can you drop it off and come back for you money the next day. I have some culls that I was needing to get rid off and I thought I would take them there. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

The one in Cookeville on Tuesday night.

Last edited:
I know I am not in TN but I have a friend that has to sell all her silkies due to health problems. She has 14 white silkie hens, 2 white roos(from Alan Stanford) 1 dark splash roo(I think he's from Alan), 1 light splash hen(I think shes from Alan), and 11 white silkie babies.
These are really nice quality silkies. She wants them all to be sold together. WILL NOT SEPARATE! $250 for all. If you buy them I may buy the light splash from you. I tried to get her to sell me just the little splash hen but, she wants them to go alltogther on the same day to the same person. I just dont have room for all 39 chickens. She is putting them in the paper. So if you want them speak quick. Let me know if you are interested. We both live in Mount Vernon, IL.

Last edited:
Quote:
I am about 1 hr. drive from Chattanooga, more or less. i have alot of chicks for sale right now. Mostly Black Australopes, Buff Orpingtons, Cuckoo Marans, and Welsummers. The Welsummer go fast though. I will have Silver laced Wyandotes, Light Brahmas, Turkens(naked Necks), A few different varieties of Polish Tophats, and a few Roade Island Reds in a few weeks. All my chicks are $2. each, sold straight run, pick up only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom