TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anybody got some layers for sale around Selmer, TN or Corinth, MS? I'd also be interested in chicks. We are just getting started at all this.

Hello all!

My name is Michelle, I live in Crossville Tn. I am new to this area and I would like to know if anyone is selling Delaware's??

Also, are there any local swap/sale meets? Or clubs? Or just places to buy chickens near here (other than Tractor Supply!)?

Thank you and God Bless you!

Michelle

Quote:
Welcome. They is a club in cookeville it is a poultry clun its name is Upper Cumberlin fancy feather club. There website is http://www.fancyfeatherclub.com/ and there is a yahoo group for hobby farm in middle tn. The fancy feather club has a show every october and april the first saturday of the month. It is a great place to find breeder and birds for sale. I hope that helps.

Quote:
There are swaps and sales in both Crossville and Cookeville, I think. Check the other TN-related threads for details.

As for Delawares -- I am currently incubating some Del eggs for another BYC member, walkswithdog. They are a GORGEOUS pink color. She got them somewhere in the E TN area, but I don't remember who the breeder is. Send a private message (PM) to walkswithdog, and she can tell you. Or she might see your post here!
smile.png

I've got twenty performing roller pigeons that I would either sell or trade. These are out of some great stock birds from Tn and Ark. Most are black,some blue-checks,lavenders,reds,browns. About half are young birds,the rest are out of my breeding loft. Located in Portland,Tn.$3 each or trade for other breeds of pigeons or bantam chickens.

Hello, i'm in KY but my sister and nephew live in Hartsville, TN. Is anyone close to them. I go that way often. My nephew is just getting into hatching lol anything. He tried one egg that he got from me and it got to the point of peeping, and never made it out of the egg. So now he is interested in trying a duck egg or two, or a few more chicken eggs. Is any one close?

Quote:
Hi,
welcome-byc.gif

I come through Selmer sometimes. I live about an hour and a half from there... I am hatching chicks and I have some that will be available. I also sell hatching eggs...Do you know what kind you want or does it matter?
~Rebecca

Hello again!

Is there anyone who would like to split an order of Delaware's from Murray McMurray hatchery?

A minimum order is 25.

I want only 6 pullets.

That leaves 19 others, pricing will vary depending on pullets, cockerels or straight run. See website: www.mcmurrayhatchery.com

Please let me know so I can order soon, their quantities on Delawares are limited.

Thank You!

Michelle
Crossville Tn

Quote:
Michelle,

I hope you get enough response to make an order. I know it's not much, but I'd like two pullets. I think it's worth paying a few cents more per chick to get the sex you want. Otherwise, you have the problem of what to do with all the roosters.

Thanks,
Angie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom