TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have 10 purebred Rose Comb Dominique Pullets, hatched September 1,2008. They are getting ready to start laying within the next month. $12 each or all for $100.
I am in Rockwood Tn. [email protected] or 865-556-6970

Thanks

Quote:
Why don't you order from ideal- There isn't a min # of chicks you have to buy as long as you spend $25. My order only had 10 chicks in it. Just an idea
idunno.gif

I've mentioned it before, but I'll mention it again in case anyone didn't see it --

I have an order placed with Ideal, which should ship 3/25. If anyone wants to add onto that order, I'd be happy to share shipping costs. You would need to come to Lebanon to pick up the chicks, except that I *might* be able to arrange to meet you somewhere between Lebanon and Knoxville since I am frequently traveling that route right now.

I am already ordering some Delawares for a friend who lives in the Kingston area. If you'd like to add some Dels for yourself, just let me know!

Hey, Doc! Do you have fertile welsummer eggs? My wellies just started laying and I love the dark speckledy eggs! I must have more now. Do you have a wellie roo?
Thanks!

Quote:
I love the wellies too.
smile.png

Right now, I don't have any purebred Wellie eggs -- except for the ones in the bator right now. I do have laying Wellies, but they and my current Wellie roo are currently housed in separate places -- thanks to my very slow pen-building!

I will eventually be producing purebred Wellies, but not right now. If you want a good source, I can recommend Whitmore Farm. There's also a lady who lives in the Chattanooga area who is supposed to have nice birds. She's a BYC member, and her member name is poultrylady if you want to ask her what she's got for sale.

Wellieeggs--12-01-08--roundsmall.jpg

Cool! Thanks! I got all excited about your wellies since you are so close. I'm in no real rush truthfully. I've got BBS ameraucanas coming into my next pen (which is as yet unbuilt). Come on spring so I can start building!
smile.png

I have buff balck tail japenese bantam fertile eggs for sale. The parents are full blooded and great qualty. I am asking $5.00 a half a dozen. Please let me know if interested. Thanks.

I am having to down size my chick operation due to a job change. I live in Paris, TN (Northwest corner of state). I have some older laying hens and several hens in their second laying year. They have laid all winter, but are about layed out for now. You can make me an offer if you want to come and get any of them.

5 GLW hens
10 SLW hens
9 Bl. Australorp hens
12 Red sex-link hens

These would be really good hens to free range. The roos have treaded some of them pretty badly so I have them separated right now. If your interested just PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom