TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi I just found this thread and thought I would post here. Im looking for some bearded silkies (all colors but partridge) and I might be intersted in some sizzles, frizzled polish or regular polish in the laced varieties (bearded would be great).

I have two mutt roos i need to get rid of.

a dominique roo/ i think he might be a mutt not sure though

and one that looks like a splash

22439_dscf0281.jpg

I am looking for a slw roo(perferably baby) pure able 2 be shipped
or a silkie or cochin hens agian perferably babies pure and able 2 be shipped

I also have a huge styrofoam container that could easily become a brooder or incuubator.

barnie.gif
If only they weren't cockerels!!
hit.gif
I have no problems with the boys, but I want to make sure some of the "gals" I have now aren't roos before I take on another fella. *pout* I'm going to go stare at them and see if I can tell, 'cause cockerel #2 sure is a handsome young man.
love.gif

Chicks now available! I have True Rhode Island Reds (not production reds) as well as Barred Rocks and Buff Orpingtons. I usually hatch at least 100 chicks weekly. I get $2 for each chick from 1 Day to 1 Week. I also have a few of several OEG Bantams but not getting enough eggs from them to sale right now. I have Black, White, Silver Birchen, Brown Red, and Red Pyles. Also have some Golden Campine bantams and Black Rosecomb bantams.

Located in Smithville, TN 37166.

12521_000_0097.jpg

Barred Rock Chick

12521_000_0096.jpg

Buff Orpington Chick

12521_000_0099.jpg

True Rhode Island Red

12521_101_0661.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone in Tennessee have Marans? I emailed a guy named Ron Presley, he sent me to some guy who works for him named Buddy Henry. And that guy told me they dont sell adults that I can buy eggs for $60 a dozen. I find that kind of rediculous. There has to be more people in Tennessee that has Marans other then those two.

Quote:
Welcome to the wonderful world of Marans.

$60 per dozen is very reasonable for Marans. You can often see them being sold for much more.

I have three wheatens from Ron's line, myself. Also other Marans from other lines. But I'm not planning to part with any right now.

If you just want some nice big birds, I *may* have some black/blue/splash birchens available in a few months. If you might be interested, check back some time around August or September.

Oh, and Dick Dickerson also has Marans in many varieties....but I wouldn't expect him to be selling any grown birds right now, either. He's not on BYC.

Good luck in your search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom