TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have silkie roosters for sale. I have blue, black , and splash. I am asking $5.00 each for them. They are great quality. I just have way to many. I will consider trades. I also have a extra golden lace seabright rooster. I am asking $10.00 for him. I am located in Sparta, Tn just let me know if interested. Thanks.

Quote:
I dont know where selmer is, but I have two hens for sale - GL wyandotte and Barred rock, about 7-8 months old - and i travel to nashville on doctors visits. Should be going back pretty soon.

FLOCK REDUCTION! (actually, it's more of a brooder clearance)

White Leghorns
-- started pullets, approx 3 months, should be laying by the end of June

Delaware & Delaware X cockerels
-- approx 2 months, the purebreds aren't heritage/show quality, prefer home with prospects of a long life -- but they're all going to be good sized dual purpose birds

also available but still very young:

FLOCK REDUCTION
(actually, it's more of a brooder clearance)

White Leghorns
-- started pullets, approx 3 months, should be laying by the end of June

Delaware & Delaware X cockerels
-- approx 2 months, the purebreds aren't heritage/show quality, prefer home with prospects of a long life but they're all going to be good sized dual purpose birds

also available but still very young, should all be pullets:
-- 2 SLW, 4 White Rocks, 6 RIR (production)

eta: all have been started with organic feed, no meds, nothing artificial added

Last edited:
I have a belgian quail d'anver hen for sale I am asking $10.00 for her. She is great qualty. The only reason I am selling her is I had a dog attack back in the winter and they got all my d'anvers but her and I have been unable to find a rooster for her. If your interested just let me know. Thanks.

Hello all you lovely TN people!! I am in Adair Co. KY, just a little ways north of Lake Cumberland? I have some chicks available if anyone wants them
big_smile.png
I really don't need these, so just make an offer
smile.png

I'm looking for white call ducks or eggs, or american buff geese or eggs
smile.png
if anyone has these. Or bantam polish
smile.png

1 silver phoenix
1 Buttercup cockerel
2 RIR chicks
2 amberlink chicks
2 chicks (either columbian rock or golden comet, the feed store had both, and they couldn't distinguish the two)
2 OEG/red jungle fowl chicks

Thanks, and have a great day!
smile.png

Hello all!

I am building a coop and have a small problem. All my books do not tell me how big to make the little chicken door!

I have Buff orpingtons - large breed. How small of a door would be okay?

Thank you for your help and have a blessed day!

Michelle in Crossville
idunno.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom