TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a slew of production type White Orpingtons... about 13 pullets and 1 cockerel around 2.5 months old.

$7 each located in Del Rio, TN near Newport (a few miles before North Carolina on I-40)

NPIP Certified Flock - Click the Email link in my signature or email [email protected] .. my PMs are not always getting to me.
smile.png

i have some frizzle chicks, light bramha chicks and silkie chicks all are about 3 months old. i also have young ba roo and leghorn roos. i have a ameraucana black roo that needs a home. most of my chickens are on my page or my sons page narutotn.

Strange situation. I bought 4 Muscovy ducklings off a local farmer and one turned out to be...

102_5659-1.jpg

this girl. I am pretty sure she is not a mule. Anyone interested in trading? I would love another girl muscovy or even an extra drake for eating or ?. I live near Greeneville and might be willing to travel about 45 min. I will not ship. PM me if interested.

We have three barred rock roosters and they are "feeling their oats" Would like to get rid of two. Anybody in the Nashville area looking for any roosters? They are about 4 months old.

I have several young Welsummer roosters available at 5.00 dollars each. They are good stock from poultrylady and mothergoose. Some are 8 months old and some are 3-4 months old.
They gotta go if anyone is interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom