TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm still looking for someone who wants some fryers/roasters for their freezer. I've got a total of 13 that are ready to go. Most of them are Delawares, with a few Delaware/BR crosses and a RIR. I really need to get rid of them ASAP. No offer will be turned down.

Quote:
Wish you were a whole lot closer!!!
smile.png

Hi all,
Looks like we need to butcher some roosters.
ep.gif
Having a little trepidation about the best way to go about it, and was wondering if anybody knows of anyone in the Nashville area that butchers and cleans them. The next best thing would be someone who butchers their own chickens and wouldn't mind us observing so we can figure out what in the heck we're doing. They are about 4 months old now and even if they're not as big as they're going to get, they are bothering the heck out of the girls and I imagine the next thing is going to be some fighting, so we need to do something. We have a book that shows you how to do it, but I always find that reading a book doesn't really prepare you for what you really need to do!

Roosters/cockerals for sale $5.00 each. I have the following.

Silkies
Porcelion Duccles
Self Blue Duccles
Standard Cochins

If interested let me know. I have no hens avaible at this time. Thanks

Hello ! I recently hatched a single quail chick (it is now about 4 days old) but none of the other eggs with it hatched and I am not due any other hatches for another week and a half. Does anyone have any baby quail (1 day to 1 week old) that they would be willing to sell? I am only looking for one or two. I am in Oak Ridge, TN.

Thank you !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom