TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a shout out, Jake - Better make that N.E. Tennessee traders (cuz you know we're not really part of TN..... (We're in Johnson City/Gray)
frow.gif

I do have one Americauna out of 3 I bought from a breeder south of Asheville when they were chicks - that I'm going let go of. I wouldn't have the vaguest idea what to ask for her (she's almost laying age)

Any advice?

27564_chickens-blue-e.jpg

Well I was out selling some more of my young ones today... Thought I would list these guys because they are really unusual in their coloring. I have two bigger chicks that were hatched out by a broody hen who are barred buffs. Really neat looking pretty sure they are boys as I understand the barred gene follows the male? If I have it correct. Anyone looking to start a new project? the are Barred Rock x BO
Also have a RIR bantam hen mix rooster who is really pretty with feathers down legs but is not in my breeding or project plan there are two of these guys also one is More Buff the other more Red both really pretty guys. Not enough to eat them really they are in between size not a large fowl but not a bantam either. Oh ...both have the extra toes
Have some pullets that are beautiful but not pure.
Have some hens of various breeds pure and not pure

frow.gif
I have a little over a dozen pet quality Silkie hatching eggs that I am giving away to anyone willing to come to Spring Creek Farm to pick up. We are looking to build another coop this fall and right now are overrun with Silkies, so I am willing to give these eggs to anyone who wants to come and pick them up. We are located about an hour west of Nashville and 30 minutes east of Clarksville.
big_smile.png

I several things for sale. I am located in Sparta,Tn. I will consider trades for other chickens, cages, and etc.

I have the following.

Standards

Brahamas Buff and Dark 9-10 weeks $6.00 each
Lemon Blue Standard Cochin Cockeral 3 months old $7.00
Wyandott BLWR-GL cross 3 months $5.00
White Favorelle gender unknown little over a month $5.00
Cuckoo Maran pair 6 month old $25.00

Bantams

Porcelion d'uccle cockerals 3month old $5.00
Self Blue d'uccle cockerals 3 month old $5.00
Birchen Cochin pair 3months old $10.00

Ducks

Khaki Campbell trio $25.00
Mallard Drake $10.00
White mute Drake $10.00

If interested please let me know. Thanks.

Quote:
Sorry, I don't have the eggs anymore, I just gave them all to a young couple who came up and bought several pairs of my Japanese bantams. I will probably have more later, though.
smile.png

FREE!!!!

I'm looking for someone to take my culls next spring. I'm talking about around 100 rosecomb chicks, and I want them in their new homes within a week of being born. They will be hatched in batches over the course of a couple of months.

If anyone semi local is interested, please let me know. Visit my website or click my email link!

I will be making a short list of folks to benefit from my culls, first come first served.

They are Buff OrpingtonXGold Lace Wyandottes
They may look buff, or may have an assortment of black markings on buff feathers. For Instance:
GLOFam2-pulletB.jpg
GLOFam2-cockerelfront.jpg

Last edited:
That is so cool that you are giving them away FREE! I just wish I lived closer so I could get some.
Who cares what breed they are lol a free chicken is a free chicken!
big_smile.png

Last edited:
Just got lucky and stumpled on to site.
Dawnsuiter
Beautiful pics. and enjoyed all the info.
Have silkies in the bator now
,and then ameraucanas (Lav)
but will be looking for
a few buff orpington pullets. later.
have U in my Fav. Great site.

Sissy
Sevier cnty .

I have beautiful Roos cochins Blue n Black
booted. FRee 5 months old.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back