TN traders!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hatched 15 adorable chicks that will be looking to change their address soon.
11 are from my RIR rooster Hens are Buff Rock,Buff Orpington,Black Australorp,Barred Rock.Lots of Buff and mostly Buff(some small black spot on head) Black and Brown blend and I believe a Sex Link roo but since I didn't see it hatch I'm not sure on that one.
1 Same RIR roo with EE chick looks pure EE cheeks,rose comb and adorable.Stripey Browns with eyeliner!Mom has green on both sides and lays green herself
1 Pure EE I know which hen and she was with 2 EE's so I know it's pure just don't know which dad.Lots of color
1-EE Roo with white Leghorn hen..solid yellow chick
1-Same EE Roo with either a black sex link or Barred Rock hen black with cheeks and rose comb.My roos all came from 2 green egg layers no matter who dad is.
PICK YOUR CHICK $2.00 each buy them all for $25 I will have pictures soon..they are adorable!

I just placed an order with Ideal for spring. If anyone living in my vicinity wants to share shipping and so on, just let me know and I can add whatever you want onto the order!
smile.png

Is anyone interested in some RIR st run or Barred rock females? I have an order coming from ideal on the 13th ( Wendsday). I ordered 25 of each but am only wanting to keep 30. I'll will probably sell the 5 of the barred rock and 15 of the RIR if anyone wants them $1.75 each

Quote:
wish you wanted light brahmas, i have 3 nice roosters 6 months old i would like to rehome. i am keeping three for my 18 pullets, i dont need 6. i would take 5.00 a piece if any one is interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom