*****To all you newbies!!!*****

I agree with all that you just said!

• Yes, I agree!

Votes: 41 87.2%
  • No, I don't. (Please explain why below)

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Hu? I don't understand.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics
Is your run covered?
Yes it is covered. I had some pullets last year that thought it was a good idea to fly out by using various objects as ramps 😂. The neighbours weren't impressed with having feathered friends in their garden munching on the flowers. We also have a hawk and some buzzards near us. They've never shown any interest but nothing wrong with being careful. 🙂

Hi! I’m brand new and building a coop. Do you have any suggestions for roofing material. I have several opossums in my area. Thinking plastic corrugated panels with hardware cloth underneath...would that be overkill or recommended?
Thank you!
The plastic with hw cloth underneath would work for a rook but seems cumbersome and plastic won’t last too long.
I used metal sheeting on a slant roof and there’s no way anything could get in. Keep in mind max ventilation is good except in the severe cold areas

It depends on the type of plastic. I have plastic panels on my little greenhouse that is supposed to handle hail. Luckily we haven't had any hail. We cover the roof in the summer with a tarp or it can get very hot inside.
2014-03-28 10.11.05.jpg
IMG_20180519_145507.jpg

Back
Top Bottom