To Bubble wrap Or not to Bubble wrap?

I always use bubble wrap. Before the egg is set in an incubator or under a hen, there is no 'embryo'. Bubble wrapped, and shipped big end up is the best way I have received eggs.

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

Boy DID I open a can of worms!!! Sorry everyone didn't mean to get you all upset!
I have had bad experiences with BUBBLE WRAP!!! I tell my seller to "PLEASE DO NOT BUBBLE WRAP! And as for the embryo not yet formed, Then you must be selling infertile eggs! Wrap your self in BuBBle wrap And just leave the tip of your head sticking out of the bubble wrap and come back and tell what happens to you.

Hi MainelySeramas!
Not opening a can of worms. You asked a question that is near and dear to anyone that ships or buys shipped eggs for hatching. It's a matter-of-fact , and proven that bubblewrap is great for wrapping and packing eggs for hatching.

Maybe it wasn't the bubblewrap --- maybe you just got less-than-quality-eggs that happened to be 'next to' bubblewrap.
Your analogy is less-bright-than-a-can-of-worms.
smile.png

Lisa

Quote:
i agree with Lisa. not a can of worms. opinions here.

also, i might add, not everyone knows how to utilize the bubble wrap properly. can't just wad up a tiny square and through it in a box and send it on it's merry way. methodical wrapping and packing is essential.

Back
Top Bottom