To byc or not to byc

I agree with the others. If you have any questions, please ask for assistance. Everyone is great with helping. Learning to use the site is a HUGE learning curve. There's an incredible wealth of information on this site. I'm still learning things myself.
gig.gif
People are passionate about their birds and animals and it's not uncommon for us to get carried away talking about them.
love.gif

I wonder if you are doing what I sometimes do. IF I start to post on any thread, and don't wait for the stuff to - sorry I don't know what it's called, the band above what I am writing now, with things to change size of font, color, add smilies etc.. Anything I typed first will disappear and it will send me anywhere on site , instead of the thread I was trying to post on.

Sorry if this makes no sense, I don't know the correct words or names to tech stuff. I have to wait till the band fully appears and then start my post - then everything is okay. I think this is what is happening to you. You can see though I have posted quite a number of times even though I am totally computer illiterate so it can be accomplished. The easiest way for me to get around is to put things in the search box and let it do its work. What I want will pop up and I just click on it.

I will ask my brother how to best explain this to you. He is an IT person as is my son(31). We are not kids, I am 69 and my brother 66. They are sick of helping me do computer things. I still can't post photos without their help, which is why I don't put many up. I was not born to technology. I don't have a cell phone, no tablet, no laptop no Kindle. I did long ago love my typewriter but that's as far as it goes.

BYC is worth the effort, I have made some wonderful friends here and learned much more than I thought my brain cells could absorb.

Back
Top Bottom