To early for this!!!

Quote:
Lol... I didn't even turn the Bator off. As soon as I cleaned it out I set another 24
big_smile.png
Plus I had to give my diy bator one more shot, so I have 6 that went into lockdown today
fl.gif

Quote:
Return of the Moby Quail!

wink.png
My babies laid eggs at 6 weeks.

And, I've had some days where I've had SEVEN eggs from six girls & FOUR eggs from 3 girls in a 20 hour period. I know they were in a 20 hour period because I'd checked their little pens thoroughly the evening before.

THAR SHE BLOWS!!!
LOL LOL LOL
lau.gif

Quote:
Lol... I didn't even turn the Bator off. As soon as I cleaned it out I set another 24
big_smile.png
Plus I had to give my diy bator one more shot, so I have 6 that went into lockdown today
fl.gif

That is good, but this is better:
Get another bator and use one as a hatcher. Then you can put the eggs in lockdown and set the next batch BEFORE the first ones hatch!!!
Don't thank me... I'm glad to help!

"Sunny the Enabler"
lol.png

Quote:
big_smile.png
fl.gif

Get another bator and use one as a hatcher. Then you can put the eggs in lockdown and set the next batch BEFORE the first ones hatch!!!

"Sunny the Enabler"
lol.png

thumbsup.gif

THATS WHAT I DO...
smile.png

Quote:
big_smile.png
fl.gif

"Sunny the Enabler"
lol.png

Lol.... That is on my to do list already
big_smile.png

Quote:

"Sunny the Enabler"
lol.png

Lol.... That is on my to do list already
big_smile.png

HE DOES SEEM TO CATCH ON QUICK...
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom