In early May, I wormed my whole flock with Ivomec pour-on. I've been suspecting worms again lately, but I hadn't rewormed yet. Tonight my husband watched one hen shed two roundworms right in front of him, so we're planning to worm the flock this weekend for sure, as early as tomorrow night. I have free (no cost) and immediate access to Safeguard, which I intend to do orally. Am I running a huge risk to my flock if I don't do Wazine first? I don't have any and would have to wait until later this weekend to get some.