To whomever is dreaming of a white Christmas....

Good deal.. how long will we trade for?

Nevermind, you just get the tickets and we will be on the plane.

I require seats row 1 or 2.. C&D...

We will do a Christmas and New Years trade, tickets are in the mail, bring your summer stuff, she hot down this way. Looking at 43c (109.4f) this week end

oh and we are on water restrictions, are covered in bushfire smoke each day and have Bush fires to the north, east and south of us...but other other than that, We have a perfect location for Christmas :gig

We will do a Christmas and New Years trade, tickets are in the mail, bring your summer stuff, she hot down this way. Looking at 43c (109.4f) this week end

oh and we are on water restrictions, are covered in bushfire smoke each day and have Bush fires to the north, east and south of us...but other other than that, We have a perfect location for Christmas :gig

I am sorry, I just found out I have typhoid fever and can’t travel.

I am tired of the cold and snow, but not tired enough to run to 109 degrees..

I melt around 75 degrees.

Well, your request worked for a large part of the USA, very few areas will have a white Christmas! You probably wouldn't have to travel very far south to find a brown Christmas. Here's the forecast for SW MO:
Screen Shot 2019-12-24 at 6.46.38 AM.png
smiley-santa-gif.1545887

Well, your request worked for a large part of the USA, very few areas will have a white Christmas tomorrow! Here's the forecast for SW MO:
View attachment 1987051
smiley-santa-gif.1545887

You're pretty warm for this time of year!

We'll have a white Christmas what with snow still piled up from previous snowstorms and snow showers are expected to happen tonight. So if anyone is feeling bad about missing out, I can arrange a shipment of the white stuff to you!

You're pretty warm for this time of year!

We'll have a white Christmas what with snow still piled up from previous snowstorms and snow showers are expected to happen tonight. So if anyone is feeling bad about missing out, I can arrange a shipment of the white stuff to you!

I can sell or rent snow to anyone needing it too. I give volume discounts.

Back
Top Bottom