to you who ordered from MPC

Here are my babies from MPC that I got last September (there are actually 5 of them piled up there). They were healthy and active then, and have grown into happy, healthy, beautiful pullets/hen. My experience with MPC was very positive.
smile.png
I hope yours is as wonderful!

37862_new_chicks_001.jpg

I ordered mine from MPC as well. I had to add on to my order after I placed it (which now that I have them, I wish I had doubled my order then! Alas, I placed an order for June!), I was busy at work, so my fiance called for me. They were really great, and really helpful. Now I have 5 lovely week old chicks, which Im still trying to figure out what breed they all are!! My next order- I ordered specifically, so the guessing game would be a little easier!! I would definitely order from them again, as I already have! I'll be posting a pic later on of my girls at a week old!

Quote:
aww! they are all so very very cute!! i tell ya one thing, if i lived in the country i would have at least 25 hens and a couple roos! i'd probably also have some ducks and an emu too!

I ordered eight pullets from MPC last spring. They all arrived safetly and all have grown up to be great egg layers! I was very pleased with MPC and will order from them again if I decide to add more chickens.

Back
Top Bottom