to you who ordered from MPC

THRILLED!!!!! I will absolutely be ordering again
big_smile.png
I dont live in downtown san diego, quite the oppoisite actually and I still got my chicks the very next day! I was so excited, they arrived healthy and mobile. I ordered 8 and couldnt be happier with them, seems they even threw in a bonus for me
smile.png
Here are my chicks from MPC
https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=314190

Hope that helps!
smile.png

mine are shipping april 12th too! i think we should start a post entitled "MPC orders are in!" and we should post pics of all our babies! i'm too excited! i have 3 silkies that will be 2 weeks old when the girls get here...i hope they get along! they should, cuz they're close in age. i'm getting 1 silver cuckoo maran, 1BO, 1 white cochin and 5 EE! i can't keep all the EE though....i can only keep 4 chickens outta the 8. i wish i could keep all of them!

that would be a great idea chkinut! I'm getting 3 SLW, 3 GLW, 2 white cochin, and 3 LB leghorn, to add to my 3 easter eggers I already got (who will be 2 weeks old when my MPC chickies get here). I hope they get along. I'm only keeping one of each (so I'll end up with one SLW, one GLW, one cochin, one LBL, and one EE) the rest will be going to live on my parents' farm with my mom's flock.

Quote:
yeah, ur like me.....can't keep em' all.
sad.png
after i ordered mine, i kinda wish i had ordered 2 of everything! how dumb of me not to do it that way! what if one dies on the trip? oh well i guess....that means i'd just keep more than one EE. i'm excited about the EE too, so i'm sure i'd be ok....but still. dumb move. arn't the white cochins just the cutest things in the world? of course ALL are cute! i'm looking forward to ALL the breeds i ordered! and yes, lets ALL stay in touch about our orders!
big_smile.png

Quote:
I ordered my first set of 14 chicks from MPC in July 2009 and was THRILLED with the customer service, the shipping (hatched Monday, received in CT on Weds. at 6am) and the quality of the birds (only 2 of the 14 sexed were roos and they credited me for them). They all arrived chipper and in great condition. I just ordered some Maran eggs from MPC and they should be here any day now! I'm SO excited! Highly recommend MyPetChicken!

Arrival at the post office, 6am:
43104_7-22-09_new_chicks.jpg

Buckle up for safety, kids!
43104_7-22-09_new_chicks_2.jpg

Just opened the shipping box:
43104_7-22-09_new_chicks_3.jpg

Getting adjusted in the brooder:
43104_7-22-09_new_chicks_4.jpg

You can check out my page for more photos of the Girlz all grown up!

Last edited:
I had a great experience with my order from My pet chicken! Here they are 1 week old.
smile.png

Oh, and I just received this order last week.

52396_dsc00321.jpg

52396_dsc00325.jpg

52396_dsc00324.jpg

Last edited:
I ordered from a few hatcheries... MPC is the only one I have ordered from more than once. (or twice, or three times, or.....) Matter of fact, I have two orders in right now!

Their birds are very healthy and they are the friendliest people you will ever deal with. Some of their stock are up to par with private breeders' stock... in certain breeds. If you want to know what breeds are their best SQ - just ask them. They will tell you what are pet quality and which ones of theirs are better.

I'm a huge MPC fan. Maybe the biggest.

Back
Top Bottom