Toby Keith.

Us Okies are proud of him. His ranch is about eight miles south of me. He is a huge University of Oklahoma fans and we see him at a lot of games, especially basketball where you can get closer to him. I have never seen him at his restaraunt but I hear he is there quite a bit.

Quote:
I thought he was from Texas...? And nope, he doesn't do it for me either - too redneck! (no offense to anyone)

Buckguy what kind of restaurant does he have? He looks like a real steak & potato man. I am very glad I do not live that close to him. Whewwwwww. I just know I would have my horses running loose all over his ranch....lol

My brother is in Iraq right now and this is what he said in an email
Toby Keith was here last night! Ladies and Gentlemen that is one
good American...I'll give him a pass on being from Oklahoma. Absolutely
rocked the crowd and was very gracious for what our troops are doing
over here...I was impressed.​

Quote:
It is called Toby Keith's I love this Bar and Grill. Yes it is a steak and potato kind of place. Plus burgers and a lot of other stuff. Its kinda pricey but a fun place to go.
After the dinner hours, they move all the tables around and it turns into a country western bar with a dance floor. You can go for dinner and stay or come later for the "party". The one in OKC was his first one but I know he has some more in some big cities.
Monty

I had no idea he had a restaurant, looks like a nice fun place. I wionder if it is to late in my life to become a waitress? Thanks buckguy, I enjoyed checking it out.

Back
Top Bottom