On May 22 I noticed our Golden Laced was broody, so I moved her and 9 eggs to the garage. At day 10 I candled them all and got rid of 3 unfertilized eggs, leaving 6 that she's been diligently laying on. She is only 13 month old, so she is young, but I'm concerned as of writing this I'm not seeing any signs that these eggs will hatch, e.g no movement, peeping sounds, which I'm thinking I should maybe see? This is the first time trying this, so I'm a novice and have no ideal what I'm supposed to be looking for. When I candled btw at 10 days there was definitely blood vessels and dark area indicating embryo development. How long should I wait before giving up and forcing her (sadly) off the nest? We live at 8000ft elevation, and I'm wondering if our altitude and extreme dry air could effect naturally hatching eggs, since this could prematurely dry out the eggs, where they cant get into hatching position? We are all feeling sad if they all died. Appreciate any advise or information.