Today Is a Topper For Work. Rate it to your day...

rodriguezpoultry

Langshan Lover
11 Years
Jan 4, 2009
Claremore, OK
I worked the 3-12 shift today. Already not my favorite shift, but it's hours and I'll take what I can get!

While working, there weren't enough people. I couldn't tell you why other than people were calling in and we're understaffed. As I was answering several messages on my handheld, I walked into a literal landmine.

I heard the shouting a bit too late...

BAM. SQUISH. Right in poop. My foot was covered in fecal matter from some person who had been there not less than 3 minutes before. My sneaker was covered in it. GROSS. Just for the visual effect, it was NOT firm stool and it looked like the person sprayed in a diameter of 3 feet. I was wheel-chaired outside so that I wouldn't step on the floor and was hosed off with the water hose in the garden center.

Back to work I go.

Fast forward to 12AM. My feet are KILLING ME. I take a step and hear the "WAIT!!!" just before I step down. They have decided to re-stripe the parking lot. Luckily my shoes and feet don't have to go through the paint, but instead go through a ridiculously long way (remember, feet hurt) to my car.

I get home, dreaming of the foot massager that DBF got me for Christmas. I get everything set up, get my meal next to me in the armchair, plug in the machine and go to set it down. At which point I drop the thing. Somehow on a corner (luckily rounded), which, invariably lands on my previously broken toe.

NOT a good day. On the bright side, my cranberry grape juice tastes DELICIOUS.

I'm not even gonna ask....

Okay..i have to ask... why was there human fecal matter on the floor in Walmart??
hide.gif

I think i threw up in my mouth...
sickbyc.gif

red, would it shock you to hear that it is NOT the first time poop has been on the floors? That's why, when I see kids crawling on the floor, I cringe.

It got cleaned up ASAP, but SOO gross...

Edit: I didn't see what happened, but apparently a gentleman couldn't hold it in any longer...I think that makes it even worse. That it was a grown up and not a child. I understand, it happens, but bleck....

Last edited:
I think he was a bit busy scooting himself to the bathroom....I know I sure as heck would have been. We couldn't risk anyone else stepping or slipping so it had to be cleaned up ASAP.

Maintenance people are simply not paid enough...

lol..... oh boy was that nasty! You win btw, my day was no where near as bad!

When I worked at lowes we had a pooper... the person would deliberatly go in the men's room and spread his pooh all over the walls... then some other associate would have to go clean it up. I personally REFUSED to clean the bathrooms.........fire me please, I won't touch that stuff! (the person ended up being an employee)

PS... as a facility manager I would agree, luckily, I hire other people to clean that stuff up, I still won't touch it!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom