Today is gonna be a hard one.

Bammony

Red-dress-less
11 Years
Aug 15, 2008
Salina, Utah
I've been separated from my husband for a few months now. Just waiting for money to get the divorce taken care of. Today is our 8 year anniversary. It's just gonna be a very sad day for me today. He called this morning to make sure I was ok. That just made it worse. Life really hurts sometimes. Wish me luck that I make it through today ok.
hit.gif

If it is that hard for you, and he cares enough to call and check on you.........maybe you two need to work on fixing things..........
hu.gif
hide.gif

Quote:
Funny you say that. Alot of people have been asking when we're gonna get back together. He has moved 3 hours away to be closer to his girlfriend. I won't move and he wants his girlfriend. I wish things had ended up differently. I planned on being with him for the rest of my life. Instead I got thrown back into the dating world and am left to tend our 4 kids alone. It'll be ok, I just need to get through today.

Quote:
somad.gif
rant.gif
duc.gif
smack.gif

Sorry. I could say a lot, but it wouldn't make it any better for you or your babies.
hugs.gif
You will make it through it.

have you hugged a chicken today?

Quote:
Funny you say that. Alot of people have been asking when we're gonna get back together. He has moved 3 hours away to be closer to his girlfriend. I won't move and he wants his girlfriend. I wish things had ended up differently. I planned on being with him for the rest of my life. Instead I got thrown back into the dating world and am left to tend our 4 kids alone. It'll be ok, I just need to get through today.

BUT he called you today.....there are feelings there...how long have you been married?...maybe you have hit a "slump" in the marriage and the GF gives him some excitement and he will tire of her soon...
idunno.gif
love.gif

(my best friend is a guy...he was married for 7 years and he got bored..he is tired of the routine... left the wife for the lil toy on the side... wife will no longer take him back...he cries all the time it was the worst mistake he ever made.)

Back
Top Bottom