1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Today must be a good day

Discussion in 'Incubating & Hatching Eggs' started by farmgirlie1031, May 29, 2008.

1. farmgirlie1031

farmgirlie1031 Chillin' With My Peeps

Apr 26, 2008
    IA
    I got 2 shipments of eggs today and not a single one was broken. My first time ever getting a package without broken eggs in the box. Some having more broken eggs than others.

And not only one package but 2! Yippee!!! Now if only I can get them to hatch. 6 Reeves Pheasant and 13 guinea. 13 is my lucky number too so I'm hoping the best:)

I'm only waiting on my White Crested Polish Bantam eggs from Leon Valley now and deciding what goes in the bator the next time around.

Plus I got a pip from a Lucy egg! Please be healthy Lucy chickie. I only had Lucy for one short month but I fell in love fast and miss her so much. I'm hoping the best for the 5 eggs I got from here. Today's pip and 4 others due later in the month.

Last edited by a moderator: May 29, 2008

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by