1. Tikkajazz94

Tikkajazz94 Chillin' With My Peeps

Today I got my Babysitting Flier Out. I just need one more to put out.

What is a Great Price to Charge and HOur?

2. Dandelion007

Dandelion007 Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 7, 2008
    Durant, OK
    Depends on your local area. You could call some of your competition and find out what they are charging.

3. WriterofWords

WriterofWords Has Fainting Chickens

Dec 25, 2007
    Chaparral, New Mexico
    Depends on what all you do too. I had one babysitter who took great care of Steven and charged $5 an hour,, 9 years ago. I had her cousin who charged the same but after Steven was asleep she would do the dishes and clean up the kitchen for me and she always got one heckuva a tip! The one's sister charged $5 an hour for up to 4 hours or you could make a deal for a flat rate depending on how long you were gone. Of course I live in the middle of nowhere and only had this family for sitters because I sat them!

4. Tikkajazz94

I would Clean up, Look after the Pets also (IF they have any), etc!

5. Fudgie

Fudgie Hatching Queen - Got Fudge?

My dd babysits for 3 kids and the mom just pays her. seh was over there one night for 3 hours and came home with 20 bucks.

The rule of thumb as a mom is if you can get a good sitter that your kids like and she/he does a good job cleaning up and not inviting their friends over after the kids are asleep. That is priceless! I usually paid at least 20 bucks for a night out. It was worth it to know my girls were taken care of good!

6. Tikkajazz94

Thank You all For your Reply So soon.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by