Toddlers are Quackers

It’s raining all day here, and is snowing tomorrow. I brought sticks into the sunroom last evening in preparation.
Duckling did this herself (other than cutting and tying the yarn).
354CF16E-D06F-4DDA-B687-B9C78353241C.jpeg
I was looking at other craft ideas, and it shows the same project with the sticks painted or wrapped with yarn. I guess you can glue jewels or flowers on too.
I also saw some cute frames with popsicle sticks.
B3AFC3CB-3ED6-48A5-9C0A-83DE1210CC5F.jpeg DDE96A7B-5190-445D-8F8B-66F746E9176F.jpeg F6638F24-6A4E-4A0C-83D0-E12715F1501D.jpeg
Btw, a guy an Ohio makes puzzle piece photo frames. You can even get a clock. They really fit together. I first saw them in a truck stop out west.
https://www.pgrahamdunn.com/shop/puzzle-photo-frame-1

Duckling could not settle down today. I don’t mean she’s hyper. Just that I made the mistake of telling her she might be leaving today. I know better. She always has issues relaxing when she knows.
We had a fun day of playing. She’s been so sweet this week. Even when she deliberately misbehaves, it’s not an issue. I let her know I’m serious, and it gets fixed.
She did several crafts. :lau Even if they didn’t end up being what I’d planned. A five inch snowman ornament is now about two feet long, and hanging on the wall below her stick hanging.
I lost most of my silverware, and went on a hunt. I’d given up when I found the majority of it. I think I’m missing only one teaspoon. I had put it all in a mixing bowl on an open shelf near the drying mat. :lol: I guess I was more interested in getting clean dishes on the mat than putting it away.

So that peacock project yesterday? Apparently, my husband handed the 2 year old and the 4 year old a tube of glitter each. Just handed it to them. Didn't control what they did or clean it up after each dumped their entire tube of micro glitter.

Why, yes, at least two entire rooms of my house are now glittery.
:lau sounds pretty

beautiful!!

Hiding. But I wanted you guys to celebrate our new pets with us! We have lice!!
It’s sad to say, but she’s here because bios can’t handle her. She’s been sweet to me the past two days. :confused: Just found out about the lice. I’m using tea tree oil today because I have it. She likes the smell! :lol:
View attachment 1188463
:hugs that stinks, at least she has short hair right now

Oh dear, do you need to wash everything?
dryer is better, cooks 'em

Back
Top Bottom