Toddlers are Quackers

roll.png
cool.png

Now that it is quiet...
Chaos and Liz, I removed the roof from the turkey run, worked in the garden, and washed the vegetables, cleaned up some of the toys I find scattered throughout the house, turned off the turner, and fixed the carpet on the back porch.
Another storm is supposed to come through with the chance of a tornado. It is 100* and I am staying inside now.

Now that it is quiet...
Chaos and Liz, I removed the roof from the turkey run, worked in the garden, and washed the vegetables, cleaned up some of the toys I find scattered throughout the house, turned off the turner, and fixed the carpet on the back porch.
Another storm is supposed to come through with the chance of a tornado. It is 100* and I am staying inside now.
Sounds like a productive day. It's fixing to storm here as well.

I'm guessing s bit of sympathetic "he needs help" kinda thing for most, but the odd one has taken serious umbridge:confused:
I get both of those as well.
lol.png

Now that it is quiet...
Good job, I think I'm going to turn the sprinkler on

Critter is pretty close for sure.  Little?  He has been home eating Mom's cooking for a bit so that along with his clothes may not fit.

That, Sour is almost the the truth. My 1 pack is looking better by the day, but I do the cooking :)

Back
Top Bottom