Toddlers are Quackers

I think it's clothing optional....am I close MC?
thank you, i'll keep my socks on
tongue.png

I go away for just a few moments and this is what i come back too?!?...5 MORE pages to try to read through..i am never getting caught up
th.gif

I just got a text. Duckling is getting tired.
somad.gif
rant.gif
that is truly not nice, yes...very rude indeed...but i do totally understand WHY you always say YES....you know I understand..I suffer the same malady...
hugs.gif

thank you, i'll keep my socks on:p

I go away for just a few moments and this is what i come back too?!?...5 MORE pages to try to read through..i am never getting caught up:th
that is truly not nice, yes...very rude indeed...but i do totally understand WHY you always say YES....you know I understand..I suffer the same malady...:hugs
It's occasionally slow over here.

Hey, MC!!! Fancy meeting you over here!
frow.gif

- Ant Farm
Hi! welcome! Grab a sippy cup of wine, and join in anytime!

Hi everyone. Just remember, half the time you see my name in the box on the side, I'm not really here - since I log on to read a thread then end up walking off and doing something else.

So if I don't answer a post, don't be offended.
I am offended anyway.
tongue.gif

Is that a miniature dog?
Who is? The horse?
ep.gif
Doesn't matter. Neither would.
hide.gif

He doesn't look very mini.
Oh my. Its even worse then I thought.
Yeah, it is pretty sad. But you know that.

I hope you have it easy with Duckling MC...maybe she will be fresh and clean when she arrives.
Good luck.
She is soaked with sweat, sunburned and stinks. Diaper about to explode is normal. As is the stinking.

thank you, i'll keep my socks on
tongue.png

I go away for just a few moments and this is what i come back too?!?...5 MORE pages to try to read through..i am never getting caught up
th.gif

that is truly not nice, yes...very rude indeed...but i do totally understand WHY you always say YES....you know I understand..I suffer the same malady...
hugs.gif
I will say it again. You have soooo much that you don't know about the past year. If I refuse her, I lose her, then she suddenly shows up nonstop. Back in October it began. 6-8 days in a row. One day off, rarely 24 hours. Sometimes 10 days, but I think 8 was the average. Then people in church wanted to know where she was.
It has been a long year. I know for you too.
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom