Toddlers are Quackers

cat-killed-rabbit.jpg

Death to feral cats - all but Scaredy Cat, that is.

TNR (Trap, Neuter, Release) is illegal to do in PA and is a bad idea cause the cats still go out and kill everything for several more years.

yesss.gif
why would they make that illegal? or do they want them just killed? is there a hunting season for cats?

why would they make that illegal? or do they want them just killed? is there a hunting season for cats?
I'm pretty sure it's illegal because you are then releasing a domestic animal in to the wild. By doing so it will also affect the small prey animals as cats will often kill just for the sport of killing. I like indoor cats and farm cats serve a purpose but the ones that just run everywhere all willy nilly and pee on everything and kill things to just play with need shot. There is no hunting season for cats but if a domestic animal (dog, cat....) is harassing wildlife then said domestic animal can be shot on site.

he very well might, we'll have to keep an eye on him
th.gif

@MotorcycleChick
Now I want wine. Hmm. I think peach. Gosh, I am drinking wine too fast! Good thing they don't sell good wine around here!

TNR (Trap, Neuter, Release) is illegal to do in PA and is a bad idea cause the cats still go out and kill everything for several more years.

yesss.gif
It is? I know one woman had a permit for it. When the neighbor said "enough is enough! They are killing my birds!" she ignored him. Repeatedly. So he used moth balls (I have read to use them for years) and got arrested. A cat ate them, and died.

It is? I know one woman had a permit for it. When the neighbor said "enough is enough! They are killing my birds!" she ignored him. Repeatedly. So he used moth balls (I have read to use them for years) and got arrested. A cat ate them, and died.
I'm pretty sure it. I've heard you can get pretty good results by putting cat food on the double yellow line.

My 12yr old took it upon herself this morning to kill the ants in the kitchen by dumping mass amounts of DE all over the kitchen floor & counters.
th.gif

I appreciate the initiative, but holy craponacracker what a mess! There are DE people prints & paw prints coving every floor & furniture surface in the house & the mud that wet DE will make when the water hits it on the counter is gonna be the worst. I'm honestly not even gonna try to clean it up right now. Maybe if I just leave it, it will chase off the ants and even a few spiders.

My 12yr old took it upon herself this morning to kill the ants in the kitchen by dumping mass amounts of DE all over the kitchen floor & counters.
th.gif

I appreciate the initiative, but holy craponacracker what a mess! There are DE people prints & paw prints coving every floor & furniture surface in the house & the mud that wet DE will make when the water hits it on the counter is gonna be the worst. I'm honestly not even gonna try to clean it up right now. Maybe if I just leave it, it will chase off the ants and even a few spiders.

Back
Top Bottom