Toddlers are Quackers

Maybe not. Dad had me taste wine once when I was a kid. When I balked, he said I'd like it 'cause it was sweet wine. After one sip, I told him if that was sweet I wanted no parts of any other. There was a time when I drank a little hard stuff, mostly Tennesse Sour Mash, JD, & Johnny Walker Red, but I got away from it when I started working nights, and never went back to it.
and now you dont drink any of it? how do you survive?!!? just kidding, good for you, i would save boatloads of money if i had a dry house

i agree, see if you can order it online, many wineries do case discounts, and in nh i get 10% off by buying by the case, and i watch for sales
i try not to pay more than 12/bottle, and usually pay less than 10

You are cheap! :lau

you havent had the right stuff

Exactly!

again your aim needs improvement

LOL

and now you dont drink any of it? how do you survive?!!? just kidding, good for you, i would save boatloads of money if i had a dry house

Sounds like someone else's aim needs to improve!

You are cheap!
lau.gif

Exactly!
LOL
Sounds like someone else's aim needs to improve!
i'm frugal
who's?

I'm pretty sure it's illegal because you are then releasing a domestic animal in to the wild. By doing so it will also affect the small prey animals as cats will often kill just for the sport of killing. I like indoor cats and farm cats serve a purpose but the ones that just run everywhere all willy nilly and pee on everything and kill things to just play with need shot. There is no hunting season for cats but if a domestic animal (dog, cat....) is harassing wildlife then said domestic animal can be shot on site.
A LOT of feral cats were someone's pet that either got dumped, or got lost. For years, there was a feral cat living in my neighborhood. We tried to trap her to get her neutered, but she was too smart. But, we took every litter of kittens she had and adopted them out. She eventually died. Over the years I kept 2 of her kittens.

The biggest problem is irresponsible pet owners that don't fix their animals. Where i live now, there are several vets that will spay or neuter any feral animal you bring to them. Yes, they release them back to where they found them once they heal. Feral cats usually don't live very long due to natural predators, they don't need humans to kill them.

The neighbors had more than 40 unfixed cats. They said it was mean. And they said that the poop was good fertilizer (how can you be so... Never mind.) .
Eventually, animal control took all but eight that had to be fixed. They have more now. Not fixed.

Back
Top Bottom