Toddlers are Quackers

To be nice, I watch what I say to people. If you ask, "Do you think I am a bad parent?" I can respond no. It is the truth. i KNOW you are.
By taking them literally, I can avoid hurting them.
"Do these jeans make my butt look fat?" No ( It is the fat butt that makes your butt look fat.)

I also avoid certain questions when I can.

Does anyone else speak carefully to avoid hurting someone?
does my face make me look ugly?
bun.gif

hahaha, sorry had to do it...and besides..who in the world can keep up with this madness?!??!!
barnie.gif
..i cannot
hit.gif
..i have tried and have failed..soooooo.....you guys are really fun
pop.gif
....going to skip all the pages I can't keep up with, 400+ post....have fun kids and like my pappap always said.."be bad"
cool.png

I figured you would go for the one that holds the whole bottle :p
i have a glass like that

does my face make me look ugly?:bun
hahaha, sorry had to do it...and besides..who in the world can keep up with this madness?!??!!:barnie ..i cannot:hit ..i have tried and have failed..soooooo.....you guys are really fun:pop ....going to skip all the pages I can't keep up with, 400+ post....have fun kids and like my pappap always said.."be bad":cool:
always fun here!!

But what if I was that one Muscovy drake? :oops:

You are a Pekin drake. I would find a way to keep you before I processed you. All the ducks are growing on me. I just can't have five boys and three girls. To be honest, four ducks is a bit much. They are more pets than a food source. I may as well go ahead and get Ducklng a horse.

Last edited:
You are a Pekin drake. I would find a way to keep you before I processed you. All the ducks are growing on me. I just can't have five boys and three girls. To be honest, four ducks is a bit much. They are more pets than a food source. I may as well go ahead and get Ducklng a horse.
Yesssss you should!!! A cute Morgan

does my face make me look ugly?:bun
hahaha, sorry had to do it...and besides..who in the world can keep up with this madness?!??!!:barnie ..i cannot:hit ..i have tried and have failed..soooooo.....you guys are really fun:pop ....going to skip all the pages I can't keep up with, 400+ post....have fun kids and like my pappap always said.."be bad":cool:

I'm sorry. :oops:
i have a glass like that
always fun here!!

Except when I am posting. :bun
Yesssss you should!!! A cute Morgan
:th

Back
Top Bottom