Toddlers are Quackers

Poor Duckling is so overtired! I allowed a drink in bed. She just couldn't calm down.
What do you guys do when the littles are overtired?
Warm bath and snuggles

:confused:g good afternoon
1f37a.png
1f378.png
1f32e.png
1f355.png
1f354.png
1f37a.png

Good morning beautiful friends!

Mayhem rules in the the Marr house. 4H bake sale, teen drama, two hours broken sleep at a max each night for the last two weeks, brooch chicken, chick order on the way, and our house goose died. (She was super small and not a good eater to begin with) the boys brought in another gosling but I don't think it will bond the same way as it's already week and a half old. Oh and big school testing this week

Good morning beautiful friends!

Mayhem rules in the the Marr house. 4H bake sale, teen drama, two hours broken sleep at a max each night for the last two weeks, brooch chicken, chick order on the way, and our house goose died. (She was super small and not a good eater to begin with) the boys brought in another gosling but I don't think it will bond the same way as it's already week and a half old. Oh and big school testing this week
Sounds exhausting! :hugs sorry about the goose

It is quite a ride, I am trying to figure out if the other baby goose will still bond I doubt it though. The original baby I suspect might have been doomed from the get go with the open sore on its back and all, Chew was devastated though hence why he brought in the other one. I told him he might just have to wait until next year for a goose

Back
Top Bottom